Monday, September 13, 2010

Huggies Little BOOvers

I swore once that I'd never buy Huggies diapers again.

Oh... but the lure of multiple coupons and dollar signs proved too strong for me and I caved. I mean, hey, 5 bucks is 5 bucks. Surely we could just give them one more try.

WRONG.

These are awful and I can't believe ANYONE would buy them. One time Audrey had one on for UNDER an hour--I had changed her just before loading up to head to Jena and right after. In that short time, the guts of the diaper were stuck all over her little butt--those little gel capsule thingys that are supposed to stay BENEATH the outermost layers and soak up all the fun stuff.

Perhaps this is WHY they had so many coupons for these suckers...

And WHY do I continually go against what I swore I would never do again?? (see blog on Sears Portrait Studio). I should realize that if I made a statement as strong as swearing off something FOREVER, then it was with good reason.

You've had your second chance, Huggies. You and Sears Portait Studio can kiss Audrey's little gel-capsuled butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment