Monday, September 13, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training--The Return??

As I promised I would, I have really backed down from prompting Amber to go potty. And for about a week, she was perfectly content with filling up her little diapers and running around "fully loaded."

But now, perhaps my patience is paying off?? She's started requesting to use the potty more regularly now. Of course, at first she just requested it at convenient times for her--two seconds before you put her down for a nap and two seconds before you put her down for bed. Nothing like procrastination as a motivator...

I'm not convinced enough to consider this a "full return" to potty training. She still runs away when you go to change a #2 diaper, which is probably not a good sign.

To be continued yet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment